Help centre

Real answers from real people.

How do I download my video?

When a render finishes it appears under "Your renders" in the Studio. Press Download to save the file. Renders live only in your current browser tab, so download them before closing it.

The file is WebM, not MP4. Why?

Videos are recorded by your browser. Safari and recent Chrome and Edge save MP4. Firefox and older browsers save WebM, which plays in VLC, most editors, and every major social platform.

Why does rendering take as long as my audio?

The video is recorded in real time alongside your voice track, so a 20-second clip takes about 20 seconds. Keep the tab in the foreground while it renders.

The mouth looks off. What can I adjust?

Click directly on the centre of the lips to move the marker, then use the Mouth width slider so the dashed outline matches the lips. Front-facing, well-lit photos work best.

Which audio formats can I use?

MP3, WAV and M4A all work, or you can record straight from your microphone in the Studio.

How do I pay?

We accept crypto and gift cards. Send a message below with the plan you want and we will reply with payment details.

Message support

We usually reply within one business day.